domenica 19 aprile 2009

How it started.

Hi everyone,welcome to my blog.

Let's talk about how it started!

First of all i've always used to draw since i was a kid,i had a passion for cars and i loved drawing them.
I still have that passion and i studied as car designer actually(afterwards High School),i'll show you my stuff one day in this blog.
I've been to Art School during my High School years and i learned all common techniques about painting.My passion was still burning for cars though,and so i enrolled in Car Design School.
Beside that i've always wanted to learn English properly and in 2005 i left Italy to Australia.I spent 2 years Downunder, and that's when everything started.
I was impressed with Australian Art exhibitions, so one day in Brisbane,while i was staring at some paintings in an Art Gallery ,i told to myself"hey,u can do it too,why not?".Few days later i went to see Andy Warhol's exhibition in the city.
The next day i bought all i needed for some good sketches and i began to work on something.
I decided to work with only a bunch of colours,simple things and simple shapes.I love simple things.
Orange,gray,white and black came out by themselves;it was the right mix and i kept them like my main colours.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento