martedì 28 aprile 2009

The days i met Liam Gallagher and i gave him two canvases

Milan,October 2008.

Liam Gallagher from Oasis came over to Milan for a Radio Interview,the radio is called Radio Deejay.Thanks to a friend i managed to be there.
I knew Liam´s passion for John Lennon and the Beatles; it was also his birthday during those days, so i gave him my painting on John.

This is the video where i give the canvas to him during the interview,i was a bit excited,he´s one of my favourite rockstars ever.

He looked pretty surprised and i truly believe that he appreciated my artwork. He was really friendly with me during our conversation.
Well,if anyone of you goes to his house one day,and you see this painting hanging on one wall; you must know that this is my painting!!!




"John Lennon"
50x50
Oil Colours
2008







Milan,February 2009.

Oasis were back in Milan for their tour, and again they went to Radio Deejay for another interview.Of course i was there.....(thanks to the same friend!) and i gave Liam another painting.

It was a portrait of him and Noel this time. I wasn't too sure that Liam would have remembered me, but when he came out from the studio he greeted me straight away. It was really cool,it's not something that happens every day!I asked him about John Lennon´s canvas and he told me he was going to hang it on a wall in his new house.Then i gave him the second painting and he joked"Well man,you should cut Noel´s part off!" !!!!Brothers!

"Liam & Noel Gallagher"
50x70
Acrylic Colours
2009

2 commenti: