giovedì 30 aprile 2009

Rockstar canvases for friends

Luckily i´m not the only one into music; most of my friends are hard rockers as much as me.....
More and more they have been asking me for some artworks about their favorite singers and bands. This is my Jim Morrison; i made it for a friend of mine in Rome. If you want to see it you can find it in his living room.

"Jim Morrison"
50X50
Acrylic Colours
2008


This is my biggest painting instead.
It's in Verona(Italy)and i've done it for two good friends of mine.They got married last June and it was my Honeymoon present for them. Nobody would refuse it!
I must admit that it's quite impressive when you see it hanging on the wall of their lounge; I quite proud about this one.
It shows Liam & Noel Gallagher from Oasis.


"Liam & Noel Gallagher"
240X160
Acrylic Colours
2008


"Myself in their lounge,close to the artwork"



Here we have Richard Ashcroft's portrait.
It is placed in England,a friend of mine asked me to do it, he wanted to put it in his new flat.The lead singer from the Verve is one my all time favourite rockstars,so it has been a pleasure for me to paint it.We both likes his music,and i couldn't say no to her!

"Richard Ashcroft"
50X50
Acrylic Colours
2009


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento